Art school approved complete drawing and sketching kit. The General's Kit contains:
- 1 graphite soft 6B pencil which produces smooth dark values. Sharpen the pencil in your kit for fine detailed drawing or allow the tip to become blunt for bolder lines. Create dimension by cross hatching.
- 1 Sketch and Wash pencil that becomes fluid when water is applied with a brush.
- 1 carbon black pencil for producing rich, deep black values.
- 10 pastel chalk pencils in the following colors: pink, blue, orange, flesh, sap green, sanguine, burnt sienna, canary yellow, scarlet red, and light grey. They provide unique, smooth, blendable, pastel pencils create colorful, vibrant drawings or add subtle color to charcoal or graphite drawings.
- 4 charcoal pencils which create rich, black drawing with these smooth, blendable, charcoal pencils.
- 1 charcoal white pencil that has a smooth blendable white pencil for highlighting on black charcoal drawings. Produce light values on textured and colored papers.
- 1 layout pencil it is soft, black, thick, graphite pencil, also referred to as an ebony pencil. Use to draw preliminary sketches, to layout drawing before painting over them, or to add final blacks and shading in detailed drawings.
- 1 kneaded eraser
- 1 Pencil sharpener
Ask a question about Drawing Pencil Kit #20
Ask a question about this product