Professional artists and designers rely on the X2000 knife because of its comfortable grip, size, and weight. The X3000 is an enhancement of the X2000 with increased utility.
- Store extra X-ACTO blades in rear of the knife
- Knurling textured rubber grip
- For craft precision cutting, trimming and stripping
- Safe anti-roll body
- Easily cuts paper, plastic, balsa, think metal, cloth, film, and acetate
- Includes 2 - #11 classic fine point blades and safety cap
Ask a question about X3000 Hobby Knives Ask a question about this product
Be the first to write a review on this product!
You May Also Like...
How to get VIP Club Prices
Anyone can be a VIP Member with:
Your email will not be shared. We will only use your email address to respond to your question. When asking your question, please be as descriptive as possible, it will allow us to give you the most accurate answer possible.