The Art Association of Harrisburg
The Art Association of Harrisburg promotes and encourages the visual arts through art exhibitions and art education. Since 1926, the Art Association has provided a program of cultural excellence for the mid-state region, serving both artists and the community through a wide variety of exhibitions and classes. Six invitational exhibitions are held annually, featuring works in all styles and media by area, national, and international artists. The Art Association also offers art classes for students of all ages, for enrichment and enjoyment.
you should buy this ink if:
- you want waterproof ink (needs special solution to clean nibs, hot water does not suffice)
- you want ink that runs through pens easily (it's quite viscous)
- you want affordable ink (i got it cheap with a coupon at michael's)
- you want volume/value (i
I think this is a lot of ink, wrote two pages' worth of text, and i haven't even noticed the absence of ink)
you shouldn't buy this ink if:
- you're looking for a rich black (i think the color's around 50% gray, it's pretty consistently one shade of gray, at least with one layer)
I wanted something different to make flowers out of, and these turned out to be wonderful. They hold creases well, and a dab of white craft glue held perfectly. The results were striking, and they cut cleanly in both the punch and with scissors.
- Pierrot Lunaire in Pontiac, MI
Free Download for Kids
pages to color at
home or school. View Pages »