Professional artists and designers rely on the X2000 knife because of its comfortable grip, size, and weight. The X3000 is an enhancement of the X2000 with increased utility.
- Store extra X-ACTO blades in rear of the knife
- Knurling textured rubber grip
- For craft precision cutting, trimming and stripping
- Safe anti-roll body
- Easily cuts paper, plastic, balsa, think metal, cloth, film, and acetate
- Includes 2 - #11 classic fine point blades and safety cap
Ask a question about X3000 Hobby Knives Ask a question about this product
Be the first to write a review on this product!
You May Also Like...
How to get VIP Club Prices
Anyone can be a VIP Member with:
Ask a Question About X3000 Hobby Knives