you should buy this ink if:
- you want waterproof ink (needs special solution to clean nibs, hot water does not suffice)
- you want ink that runs through pens easily (it's quite viscous)
- you want affordable ink (i got it cheap with a coupon at michael's)
- you want volume/value (i
I think this is a lot of ink, wrote two pages' worth of text, and i haven't even noticed the absence of ink)
you shouldn't buy this ink if:
- you're looking for a rich black (i think the color's around 50% gray, it's pretty consistently one shade of gray, at least with one layer)
I absolutely love these bags! I use them to protect my prints at art fairs & gallery shows. They protect my prints from environmental dirt and oil from fingertips - and they have the added bonus of making the presentation of my prints look professional and put- together. They're easy to seal, and can be unsealed multiple times without losing their ability to close. I highly recommend these!
It took almost 2 months to ship; that is why the 3 stars. I teach at a University, and we wanted a solid easel that could hold up the abuse of students for years. This is definitely a strong easel, and it seems like it will hold up to the test of time. The top portion of the easel allows you to hold paintings at an angle so you decrease reflection of the surface which is nice... but it takes a little bit of time to get used to adjusting it to hold the canvas well. I would buy another one (or 30) if they would have shipped in a week or two. The easel itself gets 5 stars.
- Douglas in St. George, UT
Free Download for Kids
pages to color at
home or school. View Pages »